|
not sure if i shld mention.but since it's been bugging me it's better to juz mention it.. as my fb shoutout..i dreamt of someone who's working at e airport.in one of e shop tat is located almost at e other end of e terminal.but it is one of my fav shops.anywhere in Singapore I will surely make a stop there.actually any country! LOL.. anw, dis particular someone..i only spoke twice.once was w gary..when he asked whether I could buy my nice pink+white top at 40% off..e other was when I enquired abt a bag tat I was eyeing for quite some time.but cuz it was pretty ex so was reconsidering again n again if i shld get it. period. so i was telling fei all abt it..n shortly after fei came back from toilet n i was munching on her tau suan.fei said 'wei, got someone looking for u.' i was like who? den i looked out n got a shock.speak of e devil! omg..really v coincidental can oh wells.i shld try n stop thinking abt it.if there's fate we'll meet again.prob i shld take e first initiative to talk..nvr know wat's in stored for me..
scribbled by =CaLiStA= at 11:51:00 PM
|