+ Search box +

Custom Search

Saturday, January 24, 2009

September 08 Pictures!

010908 - Evon n I at T3 B2 mall..

030908 - Lunch at Secret Recipe..dory with lobster sos n pasta..yummy..

070908 - things promoters will do....
We did spot check in the middle of the night....

070908 - terrible graffiti on our booths..zzz..

070908 - cousin's wedding..it's a purple affair.. :)

080908 - HUGE M&M's! e day I buy this is the day I do not worry about growing fat..

080908 - I finally plucked up my courage to try the F1 racing :)

080908 - dinner at Waraku - a special nice dessert..

090908 - Mid-autumn festival..i ALWAYs look forward to my fav ------
DURIAN MOONCAKE! :)


110908 - a very nice but super EXPENSIVE lunch at Crystal Jade.......

140908 - we were game for a big ice-cream from Scoopz

150908 - a very not memorable Starbucks experience at The Cathay..
thanks to the server's ignorance and almost poisoning me..

150908 - dinner at Sudoku at Citylink..yum yum :)

170908 - Bday dinner with QH at Ambush :)


200908 - dinner at NYDC Heeren..check out their new menu and table settings!

230908 - Lunch at New York New York..

230908 - dinner...at Aston's The Cathay..yum!

250908 - Pizza Hut Viva la vida pizza..nice! :)

260908 - Farhana's deco of our T3 Tumbler :)


290908 - the day after T3 Celebrations..check out the amount of LD coupons!
Jun Sheng and Yong Wei trying to drown themselves with LD coupons..and Evon and I are SO TIRED!

300908 - Farewell dinner for Evon and Joleen at Waraku East Coast with the entire OGL.....

scribbled by =CaLiStA= at 7:27:00 PM