|
Yipee..flying off to Taiwan tomorrow! Excited..n in anticipation..my only worry is tat JH cant get used to e change of environment but I muz have faith in her! I'm sure it'll be lots of fun..hee.. Yesterday was tear-down..we stayed till 6am dis morn..thanks to e trans..tink ML was abt to take knife to murder me..coz I was full of confidence it was correct n she insisted tat it was wrong juz when we were putting e last one..so we had to change ALL once more..lol..e most dry of coz is counting coupons, n e worst thing is tat the shops which closed early, couldnt find coupons, mgr lock, etc...ZZZ..means muz come e next day..well, thank goodness ML came to drive us home..tats sweet of her actually..
today slow day..go airport..pack luggage..buy food..day gone..
tomorrow still gotta go for lucky draw at 10am..can u believe it? when i'm like flying off..oh wells..wat to do..tats work for u..at least it's at e airport..hehe..
lol..i juz cant wait for tomorrow!! =)
scribbled by =CaLiStA= at 9:09:00 PM
|