+ Search box +

Custom Search

Friday, April 18, 2008

ok..one week has passed..i realised i tend to like blogging at e end of e weekend or e start of e weekend..weird..

current location: backdrop of T2..

i finally got one day off from the airport -- Wednesday..why? coz of exams..grr..this is e worst term of my life..everything is last min..seriously..till i actually couldnt imagine i did wat i did on Thurs..i think i cant face reality..oh well..

1 day to end of exam
2 days to K Box
2 days to end of Changi SIA Houston
3 days to peaceful slp
4 days to buffet+K Box
5 days to work at Sunglass Hut
6 days to new promotion
9 days to end of promotion
12 days to end of Changi Olympic Promotion
14 days to HOLIDAY~

2 weeks to holiday! wee..i bet it'll be lots of fun..hee.. *loves*

currently hooked on to a new game..thanks ah Joleen..haa..like i'm not busy enuff..with e hectic schedule above..i still want to accomplish b4 12th May:

1. meet up with Harj
2. meet up with Qi Hui
3. meet up with Hui Fen
4. Go watch movie with JH
5. Watch my E Zuo Ju 2
6. Watch Channel 8's Mi Tu coz Rebecca is acting
7. Read 'Remember Me?' + another 2 books I have been eyeing
8. Pack my room and find all my missing credit cards

I hope I'll still be able to do promotions in May..lots of fun promotions..even if I were just playing a small role and earning a small amount I wouldn't mind! It's e exposure, e experience, e fun..n most imptly, it is recognised by e nation..cool... *prays hard*

kkz..back to my Malay..... =)

scribbled by =CaLiStA= at 2:22:00 PM