|
So tired. I practically can slp anywhere if I've nothing to do. That's good and bad.
The whole week juz flew. GONE! Everyday there's surely things to be pissed abt. But I'm too tired to go n raise my voice. All I'll do is juz keep quiet n get things done. I find that it's faster dis way. Think she realized it. But however many sorries tats said, wat's done cannot be undone. If you're responsible, you are, n u'll get e job done.
If u hafnt realized it, you're losing respect of the pple around you. Esp those around ur age. I'm not gonna mention wat they think of u but it's getting pretty obvious. I shldnt be telling them all dis, but sometimes I juz nitto let go..keeping inside will juz make me even more unhappy..QH, thank u for hearing all my whines. Sometimes I juz feel like breaking down but I know I nitto remain strong..anyway, it’s juz 29 more days ya?
It's already into e 2nd month of e yr. dis month will be different. Since it looks like she doesn't really care, den no pt I tell her. Majority of e time it juz seems like I'm msging, emailing or msn-ing e wall anyway. So many things pending but nothing seems to be done. Ultimately, I juz do things my own way which I hope are correct. The only comforting thing is e pay check, which somehow I still felt disappointed seeing it. No idea why. Maybe coz it was like 1am at night, n Harj was with me at T2, installing new 'clothes' for the lucky draw boxes n they are all going home. Moreover, e other person used a tone that totally pissed e both of us off. Made it sound like I'm obliged to stay. FINE. I'm used to being not appreciated at fishy anyway. This is juz another of that times.
Though I complain so much of the airport n juz wish I wouldn't nitto be there juz for 1 day, but I know that when this ends, I'll def miss e place..i can already imagine how lost i'll be..it's really an honour working in e airport.. :(
Happy thing today. I bot perfume! Yay..got 30% discount..thank u gan ma..hee..i bot 3 types of perfume – Salvamore Ferragamo, VS & CK..wee..n I got a cute sample..i think I spent 200..ouch..no more spending liao..3/4 of my pay is to SAVE..
Sad thing..my bao bei spoil..angry wor..coz of yst..v angry with her..den EM so far..put bao bei in pocket..den keep ringing..wtf..den got caught on e string in my jeans..when I pull out..there goes e joy stick..knn..so irritated..tmr going shop phone with mum..still considering whether to get N73, N82 or 6500? Most imptly not too ex ba….
Tdy another interesting happened..went waxing+mani+pedi @ Suntec..den wanted to take a cab back coz it was so late le..den dunno y e taxi queue was so freaking long, so i decided to call a cab..whilst waiting i tot i shld be nice n asked any1 if they were going to e airport..saw a lady with luggage n approached her n she also called another lady waiting in front..1 from IND e other from CN..e CN lady was super hyper..n funny..she was late for her flight..so we 'entertained' each other on the cab to T2 to alight the CN lady..n she gave me $10..wow..of coz i rejected but she quicky got down e cab n thank me..den we went T2 to alight e IND lady n she also gave me $10..omg..cab fare only $16.90 lehz..n IND lady also asked for a receipt..change was $3.10..n i insisted in returning e lady..i seriously cannot accept e money..it was juz a kind offer..i didnt expect things to turn dis way..but i was happy n shocked..hee..
ok..Slp is precious.. nights.. :)
scribbled by =CaLiStA= at 1:58:00 AM
|