+ Search box +

Custom Search

Saturday, November 10, 2007



When you have to look away, when you dont have much to say
Thats when I love you, I love you, just that way
To hear you stumble when you speak, or see you walk with two left feet
Thats when I love you, I love you, endlessly
And when your mad cuz you lost a game, forget Im waiting in the rain
Baby i love you, I love you anyway
Heres my promise made tonight, you can count "on" me for life
Thats when i love you, when nothing you do can change my mind
The more I learn, the more I love, the more my heart cant get enough
Thats when I love you, whenI love you no matter what
So when you turn to hide your eyes, cause the movie it made you cry
Thats when I love you, I love you a little more each time
And when you cant quite match your clothes, or when you laugh at your own jokes
Thats when I love you, I love you, more than youll know
And when you forget that we had a date, or that look that you get when you show up late
Baby I love you, I love you anyway
Heres my promise made tonight, you can count "on" me for life
Thats when i love you, when nothing you do can change my mind
The more I learn, The more I love
The more my heart cant get enough
Thats when I love you,When I love you no matter what

This song is just so nice =) ---- 3/11/2007

scribbled by =CaLiStA= at 12:21:00 AM