+ Search box +

Custom Search

Friday, September 21, 2007

Made round 2 of mooncakes..it seemed better..but..it still felt like ang gu kway..haha..went to emu's house to give her mum..she was happy to see me..but she said i put on weight..i know i know..also went to cc's mum to give her mooncakes..she too was v happy..i feel happy making their day..as e saying goes..it's better to give than to receive =)


worked only 6-9pm..KC wanted to cut labour cost..fine with me..i'm flexible..

today is juz one of those days i get terrible mood swings..maybe bernard is right..i'm being haunted by those 'mind demons' n i juz nitto let go of those things tat r not impt..prob my life would be beta off..my mind n body r seriously not in one piece..zzz

A quote I got from facebook..sweet =)
If I could give you one gift, I would give you the ability to see yourself as I see you, so you could see how truly special you are. - Unknown Author

scribbled by =CaLiStA= at 1:06:00 AM