+ Search box +

Custom Search

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

9 more days to freedom!!

Miss Tan Qi Hui: I expand my blog by like almost 5 times and you still not happy? Ok, maybe I did not fill in every single detail, my feelings and stuff because I think it is too much!! Additionally, I really cannot seem to dig out my feelings that passed a week already (especially the flowers thing, alamak, like so long. Yup, i was SUPER SUPER happy, showing off my beautiful flowers, smelling it and smiling to myself~ =P). I also know that I used alot of Singlish in my blog. It is easier to type, anyway, I don't think anyone will come after me for using Singlish ya?

Yesterday: Rainy rainy day. Weird weather. Rained the whole day. Such dreary mood. I was a little pissed off with the manager. Keep asking us to do this do that and the customer gave me that "can you stop asking me if I wanna take order?" look and the "I haven't even touched my salad and you ask me if I'm enjoying my food??" look. I understand, we want to provide excellent service here. But end up irritating people? Same goes to shell plates. 1 or 2 prawn sheel ok right, no need go change. Customer also said " no need no need" and we still bring plates very paiseh right? Sometimes I just feel that we are overdoing things whilst trying to provide excellent service. If that is the case, why don't we improve our hygeine level then? The cutleries, glasses, plates etc., are all so dirty! After washing there are still traces of rice, garlic and some funny stuff stuck to them. So what if we have excellent service but customer gets food poisoning due to unhygeinic cutlery?

Had Macs Teppanyaki burger for dinner. Wow, not bad. Think they are starting to improve on their standard of burger with more tasty sauce, of course the price goes up =(

Ended up working at night as Sufi was not feeling well. Poor thing, only slept 3 hours the night before. At first I was starting to regret working as Alex asked me to give flyers in the rain ( the cap was not much of a use though..). Our big gorilla even came to offer umbrealla to me. I was SHOCKED~!! By the way, gorilla is actually some guy who came to our restaurant and supposed to raise the kitchen standard but end up not doing much. Everyday, he just sits in the restaurant, make phone calls, stare at the schedule, nag nag, and eat good food. I have totally no idea what make him decided to move himself out of the restaurant and bring an umbrealla to me. Hehe, actually I was deciding to say something mean to him next week about slacking around but no I change my mind. Ok, back to flyers. Ya, quite upsetting to give flyers in the rain, BUT, later Alex ask us to go hang the fish on the Christmas tree!! =P I had fun~!! So extending was not that bad after all..

Today: Dragged my tired soul out of bed at 7.30am. Slept around 1am last night. Talked to dear on the phone, then got stomach ache.

Meet dear and we went to catch the first show of "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" in the cinema. The show is great if you have not read the book but terrible if you had read. The effects were great, the action was superb, but only about 10% of the book was filmed and some of the parts were not exactly the same, like who said what and who did what. Imagine, it was less than 10% of the book and the show was about 150mins, what if they showed every single thing in the book?? WOW...

Went to find Qihui at 4+ pm and slacked till she started work. Dear and I had dinner at Burger King. We ordered the Single Mushroom Swiss+Chicken Burger coupon and the Chicken Cheesticks coupon, so we end up having 2 burgers, 10 piece Chicken Cheesticks, 3 Chicken Tenders, 3 Onion Rings and 3 drinks. Guess what, dear ate 1 burger, 7 Chicken Cheeseticks, 2 Chicken Tenders, 2 Onion Rings and 2 drinks!! Shocking.... We had ice-cream after that too. Oh my, I think I'm going to grow fat soon. By the way I had some corn soup and bagutte with Garlic Lemon Butter after they finished work. Sent dear off at the bus stop. So paiseh, I forgot about our anniversary..oops... Went home with Alex.........

scribbled by =CaLiStA= at 11:40:00 PM